What a sweet first day we had in first grade! Your children are fun and capable. We are so excited to get to know them better in the coming days. 🙂
A few important things:
- If your child takes the bus, please email Mrs. Mills to let her know which bus number your child gets on at the end of the day.
- Please send a full water bottle to school with your child each day. We will try to help them remember to take it home to be rinsed out each day.
- A RED DAILY HOMEWORK FOLDER comes home each school day and must be returned the very next school day. PLEASE check the red folder each day to take out any papers and be aware of forms that need to be filled out, signed, and returned. PLEASE leave the yellow paper (that says "Homework Folder") in the plastic sleeve in the front cover of the folder. It has information you may need to reference throughout the school year.
- TWO papers were sent home today in the RED DAILY HOMEWORK FOLDER that need to be filled out, signed by parents, and returned tomorrow. One is a yellow paper called, "Back to School Information", and the other is the very last page of the white "Crestview Elementary 2021-2022" packet that needs to be filled out, signed, and returned. Please keep the rest of the packet.
- PLEASE read an important RED PAPER that says, "Welcome to Mrs. Jensen's & Mrs. Mills' First Grade Class". It contains important information about how to contact us by email or phone as well as information about homework, birthdays, snacks, volunteers, and more.